With 2015 a few hours away (how crazy is that?), it is not too early to start thinking about the first meal of the new year. The Washingtonian has a list of places serving brunch tomorrow. In addition to that, here are some other recommendations:
- Bar Pilar is serving their brunch menu until 8pm tomorrow.
- Ghibellina has their wonderful happy hour from 4-6:30pm
- Ambar has a $35 bottomless brunch deal until 5pm
- Cashion’s Bloody Mary Battle will be occurring between 10:30am-2:30, where $30 can get you brunch and 4 bloody mary samples.
- Dino’s Grotto has several brunch options (bottomless brunch, hangover brunch)
- The Four Seasons is also doing their famous buffet brunch, if you feel like starting out the new year with an epic meal and a thinner wallet (worth it though, in my opinion).
I can start eating healthier next week.